Doc of the month club!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

More evaluations...

So Mr. Quick is coming again to evaluate me. This is # 4 I believe. I've been evaluated so much I'm losing count. Tomorrow is hopefully the last one. Not much is new just busy with school, training and the new puppy. This weekend it's the ardrossan stage race in E-town. Next weekend I'm doing a marathon run in Red Deer. I don't know what's after that I haven't looked that far on my schedule. Might be doing a race in Manitoba so I might be able to see Mike again but he never e-mails me so I'm not sure if he's even home at that time. Let me know so I can sign up for the race man! That's about it, busy, busy. TTYL, My peeps! DOC:-i out!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Michael Joyal said…

    Doc, driving straight to Winnipeg takes 14 hours. No pee, food , or other breaks. It can be done at 120 KM/H

    MOrden is a one hour drive from Winnipeg.

    Not sure if you got the email I sent .

    M

     

Post a Comment

<< Home